We are eCommerce PPC specialists qualified in many PPC functions; Search, Shopping and Display. Our team of highly trained staff are all backed up by sophisticated tools and software which help to keep our clients one step ahead of their competition; and of course, keeps us one step ahead of ours.
Thorough and expert keyword research begins your Shopify onsite optimization
Shopify is edited and optimized to perfection by our experts
Technical code is altered to make your Shopify store search-engine friendly
Sit back and watch the sales role in from your website
What Is Shopify Onsite Optimization?
Shopify onsite optimization refers to the process of making your eCommerce store appeal to both search engines and shoppers. It improves the public face of your website and the behind the scenes coding that only the search engines can see. Onsite SEO is the critical marketing foundation of your website. Without professional onsite optimization, your Shopify store may not rank in search engines at all.
Why is Shopify onsite optimization so important to search engines?
Good question! A search engine is a business within itself. Google or Yahoo are always trying to give the best information and “answer” to any searcher. A tough job considering it has millions of websites to put in rank, hoping to give their visitor the best answer to their question. Think about it, if Google did not manage to answer your questions so well, you would probably use another search engine! Therefore search engines have to be able to quickly and easily evaluate information on websites and figure out what they are about. Unfortunately a search engine cannot fully evaluate how nicely your website is designed, how well your content is written or how much value your products/services provide (to a human level.) It has to be able to judge you Shopify store and the products you are selling from a technical point of view. SEO experts know how to lay down onsite optimization so that a store is found to it’s full potential by searchers.
What is the difference between onsite and offsite optimization?
On-site optimization is the foundation on which the offsite optimization & link building is based upon. It places all the keywords of your website in the best Google-friendly places. The link building then reinforces this strong base. Therefore if you do not have a solid base of Shopify onsite optimization, off-site optimization efforts can go largely to waste.
- Full, expert keyword research strategically created for eCommerce store.
- Add niche keywords to urls, title tags, meta descriptions, header tags and alt tags for full Shopify onsite optimization.
- Ensure each page has a unique and descriptive meta title and description to impress customers and search engines alike.
- Assign existing, or create new, pages for each targeted keyword.
- Improve website content to use keywords to the highest effectiveness.
- Assess existing and potential keyword targets.
- Check the Shopify store loads properly in different web browsers and screen resolutions to advise on mobile optimization.
- Analyse the inbound link profile to make sure it is not affecting website.
- Ensure that “call to actions” are located in prominent positions on the page.
- Link to important pages from the homepage and/or main navigation area to help search bots crawl.
- Improve the SEO, readability and formatting of your written content.
- Though if you need a full Shopify content writing service…
- Check for and fix broken links on Shopify, creating redirects where necessary.
- Fix duplicate content issues that can sometimes affect Shopify onsite optimization.
- Add in-content links where appropriate.
- Remove unnecessary outbound links that may affect domain authority.
- Create a user-friendly 404 error page or redirects where necessary.
- Assess and improve page loading times.
- Add social media sharing buttons where necessary to improve social signals for superior Shopify onsite optimization.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap to submit to Google index.
- Set-up Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools if required too.
Want to find out how your Shopify store’s onsite optimization scores? Get your FREE Shopify SEO audit here.
Our rates for setting up, managing or optimizing your existing PPC campaigns will save you money. Get in touch below so we can begin with a discussion about your business.
We saw results of our onsite optimization within just a couple of weeks. Visitors and sales increased a huge amount and our impressions on Google went through the roof. Very happy with the service from Shopify SEO.
Our new shoe site is on page one of Google for some of the most competitive terms around. We have gone from 2 sales a week through social media, to over 200 through organic traffic, with Shopify onsite optimization alone. My Shopify store hobby has turned into a full time business. Thank you team.