Once onsite optimization is complete. Offsite or off page optimization is the next step to get your Shopify store rank highly on search engines.
Your store needs to be trusted by search engines to rank properly
We have numerous ways of sending trust signals to help you rank higher
Competition analysis means you will always be one step ahead of your competitors
Ongoing work provides an unbeatable ranking combination. Irresistible to search engines.
Sit back and watch the sales role in from your website
What Is Shopify Offsite Optimization?
Offsite or off page optimization is extremely important to help your Shopify store rank in Google. Once the onsite optimization has been completed, we can then begin to boost the rankings for vital keywords with thorough offsite optimization.
Why is Shopify offsite optimization so important to search engines?
Good question! Think of Google as a business. It wants to put the very best search results in front of their customers (otherwise we may go to other search engines!) But how does Google decide what information in the best? Well, they use a system to rank and determine how TRUSTABLE your website is. This is determined by many factors such as age, how many people are linking to your website, how many people are talking about your website, how TRUSTED are the websites linking to your website. We therefore can create an offsite strategy to make sure your website looks popular, trustable and relevant. Making it more likely for you to rank for those keywords, and get those all-important sales!
What is the difference between onsite and offsite optimization?
On-site optimization is the foundation on which the offsite optimization & link building is based upon. It places all the keywords of your website in the best Google-friendly places. The link building then reinforces this strong base. Therefore if you do not have a solid base of Shopify onsite optimization, off-site optimization efforts can go largely to waste.
Some of the services that we provide in our Shopify offsite optimization packages include, but are not limited to the following. Offsite optimization is our service that we like to keep the most secretive as our experts have been working on this formula for many years. As to not give it all away, some of the descriptions are slightly general, however our offsite optimization results speak for themselves.
- Internet Outreach
- Contact companies and bloggers with relevant websites. Ask them to link to your best content.
- Content Marketing
- Contact companies and bloggers with relevant websites. Publish content on their websites which links back to your website.
- Press Releases
- Write press releases to share news and opinions about developments in your industry. Distribute them via online channels and include links back to your website.
- Business Directories
- Network Sites
- Video Marketing
- Comment Marketing
- Comment on articles on relevant websites and blogs. Leave insightful comments and include links back to your website.
- Forum Marketing
- Link Exchanges
Want to find out how your Shopify store’s offsite optimization scores? Get your FREE Shopify SEO audit here.
Professional Shopify offsite optimization is a monthly service to help you boost those rankings. Fill in the form below for a bespoke, affordable quote for your Shopify store.
Share this entry
- eCommerce Design Trends of 2017June 28, 2017 - 8:54 am
- How To Find Instagram Influencers For Your BrandApril 3, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- What Does The Google Algorithm Update “Fred” Mean For eCommerce Stores? (March 2017)March 15, 2017 - 5:00 pm
- Top marketing tips for small eCommerce storesMarch 8, 2017 - 3:29 pm